- Make up
- Mum & Baby
- Home Fragrance
- Reward Program
Purpose: Deep penetrating, instantly absorbed formula to improve & enhance skin
PHB’s handmade brightening serum combines a carefully formulated blend of Organic White Birch and Frankincense to enhance skin whilst improving the appearance of age spots & pigmentation for a brighter & more even complexion. Frankincense stimulates collagen & elastin to encourage youthful looking skin whilst promoting more radiant skin. Organic White Birch helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots, encouraging a brighter and more evenly toned complexion.
PHB’s unique gel formula quickly and deeply penetrates skin, allowing the pure botanical extracts to get to work at the lowest layers of skin where they can truly make a difference.
PHB Ethical Beauty is a family business - 20% of profit goes to charity.
• Deep penetrating formula instantly absorbed
• Handmade with skin enhancing Organic White Birch & Frankincense
• Boosts radiance for a brighter and even complexion
• Encourages collagen & elastin for a more youthful complexion
• Improves skin radiance and texture
• Prevents and reduces dark spots and discolouration for a more even skin tone
• Free From Parabens, Artificial Fragrance & Colours, Petrochemicals, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oils, Palm Oil & Phenoxyethanol
• Cruelty Free, Vegan and Halal
Size = 50ml
How to use:
Apply after using PHB facial tonic and before applying moisturiser. Massage into skin in small circles until completely absorbed.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis** (Organic aloe vera) leaf extract, Vegetable glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Coco-caprylate, Sclerotium Gum, Betula Pendula** (Organic White birch) bark extract, Propandiol & Salix alba, Helianthus Annuus** (Organic Sunflower) Seed Oil & Euphrasia Officinalis** (Organic Eyebright) Extract, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel Oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) peel Oil, Boswella cartii (Frankincense) resin oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil, Benzyl alcohol, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) resin oil *Limonene * Linalool * *Citral *Geraniol *Farnesol *Occurs naturally in essential oils, **Organically grown ingredients.